Monday, January 19, 2009

"Cornflakes & Classics" ...oh yeah, and Billy too :)

Anyone who knows me knows that I always have loved Elton John's music. Well, I saw them once before in Pittsburgh (I think it was in '94), and while it was the best concert I've ever been to, this year it will be even better. Yes, the boy and I are going to see them in May at Quicken Loans in Cleveland. We went to the Ticketmaster booth this past Saturday at 9:50am (tickets on sale at 10:00am) and stayed perched until the sale started. We got the best seats we could, and while the tickets were quite pricey, I am looking forward to this concert so much. We thought about waiting to see if they were going to come to Pittsburgh again, which I'm sure will end up happening, but for one, we didn't want to chance it, and two, you really can't beat a Saturday concert. It's going to be great, I'm so excited!

No comments: