Thursday, December 18, 2008

TSO

So the boy was really bummed we missed the tickets for TSO this year. He loves to go (as well as I do), but they sold out quickly, and - well, that was that. Yesterday was the last day they were in Pittsburgh for the year.
So at work yesterday he sends me a message out of the blue around 2 o'clock "If i could get tix for tonight's TSO would you wants to go? I know it would be kind of spontaneous.." At first I was like "yeah right".. The show was at 8:15 and a little late on a "school night". Although I knew he *really* wanted to go. Just for kicks, I searched around to see what other dates they may have had that might be close enough we could drive to like in OH or something. I didn't find much. At all. However, I did see that they had a 4pm show too. I (half) jokingly said we should go to that one (which BTW would mean we'd have to leave work like NOW.) He replied "OK!" He was serious.. I was a little worried at first because we both still have quite a bit of work to get done by the end of the year. But I thought to myself, we need to live a little sometimes. So what we have things to do. Being spontaneous is FUN!
By the time I walked down he had the tickets printed out, and we were out of there like a bat out of hell. The show was great. We had a blast. And the seats.. were phenomenal. Even better than last time. Thanks sweetheart for a great night at TSO!! :-*

Here are some pictures from the show.. and that's with my (very) crappy phone.. They don't even begin to capture the show, but here they are anyway :)

 

No comments: