Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wedding progress!!

So we have a date!! May 1, 2010 will be our wedding! I thought it would be cool to get married on a 1st, and John immediately liked that day. There were a few others I brought up to see what he thought, but May 1st just seemed perfect. And it is :) I also got my wedding dress! It is simply the most gorgeous wedding dress I've ever seen in my life. I love it. It's so intricately detailed and - just wow. I can't post any pictures for OBVIOUS reasons, but of course after the wedding I'll post them all :) It also has what I've always wanted since I was a little girl: a cathedral length train. It's just absolutely stunning. I simply can't wait to wear it. We have the church we'll be married in picked out too, and I reserved our day. People say planning weddings are so stressful, but I'm having so much doing it. I love it. I even have my song and guest list started. Yaay :)

No comments: