Sunday, May 20, 2007

A blog!

So I figured out by mishap that since I have a gmail account, I automatically have a "blog". Interesting. I'm not exactly sure how this will go over though. I never really considered myself to be a "blogger", but I figured I'd set it up just for the heck of it. Aside of using about the lamest excuse in the book to even have this thing, there should probably exist a disclaimer for it too for anyone who decides to read it instead of doing something more productive. First, it probably won't be "funny" or "comical" or really all that interesting. I used to have a little diary-type thing when I was younger that I liked to keep. I slowly stopped writing in it, and I thought if I would start one again, maybe start it as a blog. Who knows, if its on here, I can pretend people are reading it and I may actually keep it up to date a little! Second, from time to time I will write about my boyfriend, John. Depending on the amount of "gush" you like, some may want to opt out on reading these. Third, I don't know how often I will write in this thing. There may be some boring/this-is-the-lamest-blog-ever times. Like I said, this blogging thing is all new to me. And who knows? Maybe I'll like it and post lots. I guess only time will tell..

2 comments:

Alan said...

I'll be here for you.

Anonymous said...

oooh.. an anonymous reader...