Monday, April 7, 2008

Flordia and a bit of Country!

Florida was fun. I didn't want to come back. I have the pictures, but I need to get them put somewhere, so maybe tomorrow I'll be able to post a location. I met some interesting people and it was nice to finally just get away from this crazy place. Although I did spend more money than I had planned. I guess I just offer to pay way too often. But.. now I'm back and back to the chopping block - or whatever they say.

So anyway, for those of you who know me, you know that country is not my most favorite music in the entire world. However, the other day I heard a song, and actually I sort of liked it! It is called "Shiftwork". That's all I knew for a while, but since I don't listen to country, I figured I'd possibly never hear it again - so I googled a few of the lyrics I remembered and it was none other than Kenny Chesney *waits until the laughter calms down* But seriously, I liked it because it sort of reminds me of a reggae or Jamaican style song - which I absolutely LOVE. John has me liking Johnny Cash, and now this... ! I feel like I'm slowly converting or something ;)

No comments: