Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend

Friday the boy and I left work early and headed down to the arena to watch the Pens outside! It was so cool to see that. The game was awesome. A quick re-cap of it: Pens were down 3 to 0 and it wasn't looking too great. In about 30 seconds the Pens got 2 goals... about 10 minutes later, they got 2 MORE goals back to back. The Rangers scored 1 a little later making it a tie.. and then it was close to the end, with about a minute left, and we scored the winning point. It was really cool to watch and a great game!

I also saw "Walk The Line" this weekend. John had seen it before, but I never have so we watched it together. If anyone is even the slightest Johnny Cash fan, you need to watch this movie. It was so good. It inspired me to do a lot of research on JC's life, and a crazy life it was. Now I'm after the "At Folsom Prison" album. The album his record label demanded him not to do, he insisted on it, and ended up outselling the Beatles.

No comments: