Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend

The PENS WON THE CUP!!! :) Yeah, you can probably tell I'm a little happy about that. Hossa - bite me! Heh..

We had the fishing tournament this weekend too. That went rather bad. Not too many people caught fish. It just wasn't the day to fish, it was very windy, and it just sucked. I got one small bluegill, and John, surprisingly didn't get anything. He's really good at fishing too.

Then when we got back to camp from fishing, we got some very bad news. One of John's uncles passed away. He was a very wonderful man. I hate death. I hate hearing people have to die. It affects me too much. I'm sad because I know John is in pain, and I'm sad because Uncle Bob was such a great person. He was always so nice to me, and he even reminded me a bit about my grandfather.

Please keep John's family in your prayers, as this will be a very hard funeral for a lot of people - including me. I know the Lord works in mysterious ways, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt beyond belief sometimes...

No comments: