Sunday, July 26, 2009

Canada trip '09

I'm back from Canada! It was fun. John and I caught some pretty good keepers, and it didn't rain too, too much. Thursday and Friday it did some, but other than that it was great. I had fun spending so much time with John. Fishing, camp-firing, everything. It's almost weird to be back!

On the way home, I decided to stop at my house for some (clean) clothes. We had Daniel (a nephew of his) with us, so we decided to take him fishing on the pond down at the farm. He caught a bigger fish in about 10 minutes of fishing than we did the whole week of Canada! It was awesome to see how happy he was!

Later this week we're going to take more of the little ones down to the farm. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing to take Daniel, so we decided we really need to take the others as well. All I can say is that this family I'm marrying into is simply amazing compared to - well.. others. We'll leave it at that for now.

No comments: