Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Mini Cooper Wave

Ever since I got the Mini, I decided I wanted to frantically wave at other Minis - and the result was that they were waving at me too. I got a kick out of this, and today I thought to google "Mini Cooper wave". The search results were absolutely hilarious. One guy was complaining because this Mini he passes to work each day just "doesn't get it" so he decided to keep waving until the Mini *does* get it and others saying if you don't know "the wave" to just stay out of a Mini. I don't know, I think it's cute/fun to wave. I never "officially" knew of the wave, but it just seemed like something I wanted to do - plus, it's a lot of fun! And now I know, there is indeed, technically a "Mini Cooper wave"!

1 comment:

Alan said...

Vette owners do that as well. Folk in SUVs flip each other off, but I don't think it's the same thing.