Friday, July 6, 2007

Fair & Fireworks

The 4th of July was spent at the Big Butler Fair with the boy. We rode rides, played games, and saw the fireworks at the end, which were a little disappointing for being the "Big" Butler Fair. I played a ping pong game and two fish followed me home. A silver one and a gold one. They're still nameless. John doesn't give them two weeks. (Unfortunately, he's probably right).

I finished with the Mario shirts, as you can see below :)



They were fun. I think I want to make some more characters now. John wants a Duck Hunt one, and I think I may make a Zelda one for me.

Now I'm getting excited for the Barn Bash on Saturday, I think it will be tons of fun! I just need to remember to stop and get sugar for the cotton candy machine.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Which one?

Normal Link?
Link with triforce?
Another Link with triforce

Mmmm, cupcakes