Monday, July 2, 2007

4th of July!

This week is neat because we work 2 days, (obviously) get the 4th off and then we work 2 more! Although, had the 4th fallen on a Tuesday or Thursday we would get that off too, but hey, I'm not complaining.
Tomorrow after work hours we see off Amy & Sean as they have found better homes, and then the boy and I and a few others head to the monthly Marti Gras where we eat seafood and pretend its February/March-ish :) Fireworks on Wednesday (somewhere we haven't decided yet), then my buddy Jeffy's annual Barn Bash is this weekend. We're even going to have a live blues band - Sweaty Betty. I have no idea how he convinced them to play, but it's going to be awesome. I'm bringing my industrial cotton candy machine - yes, it's going to be fun. Then next week everything slows down and Monday will, well, suck. Oh well, can't win them all..
I also started being a complete nerd and I am working on making Mario shirts. Mario as an 8-bit Mario, that is. I'm making one for John too. Yes, I think sometimes I need a life too.

No comments: