Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halo for the DS

No, seriously. It was made and demoed, but unfortunately it will never reach the stores (or the majority of living things). Matt Casamassina from IGN proved that it was a real game. What I am trying to figure out though, is if it has been leaked anywhere. If it has, that may just be the motivation I would need to risk hacking my DS. I would have already, but I am worried about frying it. That would be not so cool :-/ I know the Halo idea will never and would never have gone over with Microsoft. They have no reason to let one of their "babies" on to a competitor's system. Still, the thought of playing Halo on a DS is just so awesome.

I may get into playing Diablo II again. Turns out my little sister just started playing. And even though I live in the sticks and have dial up, I can still play it OK. I used to like creating sorceresses. Those were probably my favorite. And I sort of miss running through 5,000+ cows and seeing if I could kill them all off on my own :)

1 comment:

Alan said...

I have some folk looking for this, but they seem to think that it was just a skin for Goldeneye Rogue Agent. Of course that would mean the controls suck too ^_^