Monday, December 31, 2007

DDR + Guitar Hero 3 = No time to blog :)

DDR Hottest Party is so hard to find as any Wii owner knows.. but, when I found it, it became a Christmas present to myself. And I've played it every day since I got it. I think I'm addicted. I so love that game. The boy also found a game that he loves, and that would be Guitar Hero 3. His nephew got it for Christmas and he tried playing it - and loved it. GH3 also happens to be another one of those "sold out everywhere for the Wii" games so I was a little skeptical about being able to find this one too. I think we lucked out though. Target had literally just gotten them in stock right across from where we work when we called. I was even there earlier in the day and they were out. Nonetheless, finding that out, we headed over and got it. The game is only a few days old and he has almost beaten it already!

No comments: