Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today's Big Event

My boss got fired. The one that I never thought too highly of. I'm still in shock because I never thought it would happen - McKesson doesn't fire anyone. Although this should have been done a long time ago, I'm still surprised (but quite content about it :-) ). I do feel a bit bad for the guy since he just adopted a baby, but by the same token, he was not management material, which is something I thought from the beginning... And I feel I can post stuff like that, now that he is gone :)

Speaking of work, we just hired a new guy, Tad, on our team, not too long ago. And I'm so happy that we did. This guy really knows his stuff, seems super intelligent, and super nice. (Good thing too, because with an un-named, not-so-bright person on this small team, it's good to know that there is some hope for meeting our deadline.)

No comments: