Monday, November 19, 2007

Light Up Night

..is rather overrated. Unless you're a 5 year old, that is. Last Friday was Light Up Night and John and I decided to go. We both took the day off work together so we headed down in time for things to start. I've never been to it, but I did expect more considering all of the hype it gets. It was neat to see the "fireworks" they did and the tree light up, but it just didn't live up to the expectations. One interesting thing though: when we were walking there, there was a lady standing in front of one of the finer restaurants roasting chestnuts (on an open fire :P). We stopped and got some, because neither of us had never had them before. They were quite good! It was random but cool. Then at the end of the night (after the letdown), John took me to a steak house (I had been saying how I was in the mood for steak.) That made the whole venture much nicer :) My steak was cooked perfectly too.

Now for my PSP. I was thinking about selling it. As far as my handheld systems is concerned, I rarely put down my DS. My PSP just isn't getting the same love. However, last night when I came up with that (potential) idea of selling it, I figured I should play a few games on it before I finally part with it, and I ended up playing it the whole night and I think I'm gonna go back to Midnight Club 3 for a bit later tonight. So, I'm not sure what to do :-/

No comments: