Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pumpkins!

We carved these just before Halloween, but just now got the pictures of them. Unless you have no idea who I am, you know which one is mine :)



Speaking of delayed Halloween stuff, we also just went to a haunted house this past weekend. I almost thought it wasn't going to happen since we've been so busy, but there was one still open in Prospect - and for as lame as I thought it would be, I was rather impressed! Haunted hay ride (not as lame as the majority of them), haunted house, and haunted corn maze all in one. I even got scared a few times :)

Now that Halloween is out of the way, I can not believe how many stores have Christmas stuff out. It used to seem that Thanksgiving day was the threshold for the Christmas outburst, but now stores aren't even waiting for Turkey day to get here. It's like every year it's a race to see who can put out the Christmas stuff first. I think it's getting to be a bit ridiculous.

No comments: