Thursday, November 29, 2007

Call of Duty 4

So the boy and I were out for black Friday, and I spotted COD 4 for the DS. Despite the fact that I was out Christmas shopping, I couldn't resist. And I love it. The controls take a bit getting used to (although the Lite seems like it'd handle a bit easier), but after you do it's a very fun game. I didn't think the DS was going to release any FPS's at all, so that may be some of my excitement, but I've played it every day since I got it and really enjoy it.

Tomorrow night the Pens play the Dallas Stars and I'll be going to the game! I didn't think I'd make it to any Pens games this season simply because they had gone from the verge of being sold to Kansas City - to - impossible to get tickets unless your a season ticket holder! But sure enough, John got us a pair! We haven't been to a game yet that they've lost either so.. *keeping fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Alan said...

I'll have to pick this up so I can challenge you next time we see each other. Cause you know I'll thwomp you.