Monday, September 24, 2007

Anniversary and a Birthday

Saturday and Sunday were quite special days for me. Saturday, I got to celebrate one year being with the greatest guy in the entire world. He made reservations for us to go out to dinner at this place called Cliffords in Evans City. I had never heard of it, but it is a rather high end place - and that is made quite obvious by looking at the menu prices alone. The food was good, but we had to end up taking 3 boxes home with us because we had so much left over! Then later into the night it was time to start celebrating his birthday, which was on Sunday. I drove after we got back, so he could celebrate it "right" (although I must say, he didn't get near the free shots that I did on mine :P )

We eventually headed back to his house for the night, and I waited until he fell asleep. I snuck upstairs and decorated around with 'Happy Birthday' stuff. I laid out all of his presents, and even managed to bake him a cake, icing it, and get back to bed before he noticed. I knew I had to be quick and quiet, but I managed to pull it off. Sunday morning when we woke up, I asked him to help me pick some cherry tomatoes outside, basically just to get him upstairs. He was really surprised with everything. It was great. Very fun and memorable weekend for the two of us... :)

1 comment:

Alan said...

Now there's a lucky guy.