Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cars cont.

I have to thank Alan for the short, little advice about the car - which was actually a lot of wise advice. I think sooner or later I did need a reality check. Especially because this will be my first brand new car, I could easily see myself going overboard a bit, and I certainly have that potential. He is right though - it isn't an investment. I do want something small and fuel efficient, but if I started tacking on all these extra little "goodies", I could end up with a car priced around what a cheap Jag could be, and the thoughts just go downhill from there. I also found out that we have the option of a Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge. At this point, I'm leaning towards a Mazda. They are one of the few that have the option of getting a manual in, and they are fuel efficient and cute :)

1 comment:

Brian Lucas said...

RX-8 Baby. Those are hot. Though I like my little spyder xD http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/2179000-2179999/2179362_3_full.jpg
I have since changed the rims to a bit less flashy brushed aluminum though.