Monday, June 4, 2007

A Random Monday

In response to yesterday's blog's comments, I have to say I agree with Alan on preferring the "geek" terminology versus "tech freak". Although when writing the conversion app, ^[M](rs?|s)$ Anonymous seems to have remembered the null terminator for the ending of the hex string. Kudos to you, because the first version of a converter I had written a while back, I forgot about that (though the conversions still worked, technically speaking that is the correct way). Although, I guess it depends on what you write it in (ie what functionality you have access to) or if you overwrite any of the methods.
In other news, on my way home this evening, I (again) hear this song "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavra- er whatever her name is. And the DJ informs the listeners that she was "intoxicated" when she wrote the song. Not sure if she is just saying that for publicity or what, but all I could think was if that was the case, this chick should stay sober for the rest of her entire existence. That song is terrible.
I also started playing the second game I bought yesterday, Trace Memory. It's an RPG. Granted I've only played it a bit, but so far, I am really liking this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh a new RPG to check out. I'm still only 3/4 of the way through FFXII. And that other anonymous from your last post wasn't me (your usual anonymous poster). Someone is stealing my thunder. I may just have to put my name down.

Alan said...

So, how you like them cookies?